Senior Graphic Designer
Grape Cat LLC, Pipersville, PA
Grape Cat sells high-quality vegan and eco-friendly clothing and accessories made without cruelty online and through events.
I manage the production of multimedia graphic design solutions, from
concept to delivery and implementation, as well as the marketing,
finances, and daily operations of an independent business.
- Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, InVision, and
Adobe Experience Manager.
- Develop and implement design projects including logos, websites,
videography, and brand imagery, as well as marketing strategies
including social media presence and newsletters.
- Provided Senior Web and Graphic Design leadership to Wakefern Food
Corp., the nation’s largest retailer-owned cooperative with 300+ retail
supermarkets comprising ShopRite, Price Rite, The Fresh Grocer, and
- Developed multi-channel marketing materials including circulars, in-
store posters, flyers, etc. in a high-volume production environment.
- Created unique, brand-specific design projects for the distinct stores
within the Wakefern family.
- Exercised quality control over final products.
- Identified process improvement opportunities and proposed
- Worked independently as well as in a leadership position within a creative
team to develop and deliver graphic design elements, marketing initiatives,
and brand strategies for Grape Cat, LLC.
- Increased sales by 200% through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Designed and/or directed conceptual visual communications.
- Adhered to tight deadlines while creating simple solutions for complex
- Sourced printing, requested quotes, and collaborated with designers to
get pre-pressed files to print.
- Mentored new designers on the art and business of design.
Senior Graphic Designer
Mondrian Investment Partners, Philadelphia, PA
Mondrian is an employee-owned investment management firm with offices in London and Philadelphia. We are value investors across the globe in both equity and fixed income asset classes. Founded in 1990, we have employed a rigorous fundamental research process that is the foundation of our success. Mondrian’s well-resourced investment team manages assets on behalf of over 250 institutional clients.
I started as a Consulting Graphic Designer providing graphic design expertise for major technology and financial management companies including Panasonic, Dow Jones, MetLife, Bloomberg, The Wiz, and Merrill Lynch, and was promoted to full-time in 2005 to Senior Graphic Designer.
- Provided art direction and design, technical, and production oversight for an international investment firm managing $64 billion in assets for the global clientele.
- Coordinated with the company and departmental leaders and other internal
stakeholders to assess project requirements; developed campaign strategies,
budgets, and timelines to meet objectives.
- Collaborated with the in-house design team to manage multiple projects
simultaneously; ensured brand and strategy consistency across all designs.
- Created marketing tools including sales books and presentations for account
executives, contributing to a 170% sales increase over seven years.
- Mentored colleagues in sales book production for greater workflow efficiency.
- Provided direct and key support to Star Group on Comcast advertising.
- Spearheaded creative solutions for Panasonic, handling all internal graphic needs from concept through delivery.
- Contributed to optimization of layout for Wall Street Journal by leveraging
expertise in composition and electronic pre-press processes to create and test
scripts, decreasing layout time.
- Streamlined internal workflow for sales book production by generating
technology-based solutions for recurring errors.
- Created Excel, Word, and xDATA scripts to automate the correction process, saving the company $100K annually.